When you’re following your HEART, trying to make your HUSTLE happen, and aiming for HAPPINESS all at the same time you’re constantly trying to figure out…
- Which books to read
- Which podcast to follow
- What friend to listen to
- What products to use
- What to buy
- What you can do without
What makes you feel best while you’re in the awkward phase between half-way happy and almost there…to BLISS!
You’re trying to figure out what its actually going to take and what you NEED to make it all happen. To FEEL good!
THAT WAS ME…
- I wanted a water bottle that would help train my body to consume one gallon of water a day.
- I wanted meal prep containers that made eating healthy on the go less stressful.
- I wanted workout clothes that made me feel both confident AND comfortable. That helped me feel okay about not yet being where I wanted to be and yet celebrate where I was as ENOUGH.
- I wanted an outfit I could leave the gym in AND show up to a work meeting in.
- I wanted a wellness journal that would help me reflect on the clear desires of my heart, track my goals and dreams with actionable tasks, and chart the happy highlights of it all unfolding…the self-awareness, the wins, the pitfalls, the celebrations AND the challenges.
- I wanted the details of the journey to really matter.
I WANTED A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS…
That I knew would make a big difference in following my HEART, making my HUSTLE actually happen, and staying HAPPY through it all, and I couldn’t find them. So, I decided to work on bringing them to life. Who knows what will come of this pursuit and the process that goes along with it, but I do know this…it will be fun. Bringing to life actual resources and products that help you follow your HEART, make your HUSTLE happen, and sustain HAPPINESS through it all is a dream I plan on taking seriously. Here’s to that…
FOLLOW ALONG IN YOUR INBOX!
Hey follower of your heart, hustler, and seeker of happiness… we're so excited you're hanging with us! The leader of HEART. HUSTLE. HAPPINESS. is hell-bent on eliminating barriers that prevent others from being their best selves. When you hear from her it won't just be inspirational- it will be motivational too. She'll help you turn your "Want to's" into "Will do's."